picturehouse + thesmalldarkroom has a firm commitment to safeguarding your privacy.
We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
picturehouse + thesmalldarkroom is hereby referred to as “phtsdr”, “we” and “us”.
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, shipping address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, specifically:
- To process purchases and sales.
- To transfer your credit card number, bank account number, or other personal information to the appropriate credit card company or bank to process any online payments.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any information that you transfer to phtsdr is done at your own risk.
However, we use security measures consistent with current best practices to protect your data. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction.
We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, and in those instances, phtsdr commits to moving quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality, and minimize any inconvenience to our users. When appropriate and necessary, we will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions of our systems.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND OTHER INFORMATION
From time-to-time PHTSR may provide links that will take you to other, third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk. phtsdr does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on other websites, or the availability of other websites and you agree that phtsdr is not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using other websites.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We will change this Privacy Notice from time-to-time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection. Any changes will be immediately posted on our website.